[lcdproc] New driver committed to CVS (BayRAD)

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] New driver committed to CVS (BayRAD)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:31:36 -0700

Thanks to Nathan Yawn's patch, which cleanly applied to the current CVS
tree, compiled, and ran properly (no display to test with, but LCDd
didn't die when I ran it with that new driver), we've got support for
another display now.

I've committed the changes to CVS.

Could folks please bang away at this (at least give it a good test
compile :) and let me know if this change causes any trouble?

I *still* can't get the actual client to compile. Stupid chrono.c
pointer dereferencing error again. *grumbles*

--
William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A

Miller's Slogan:
Lose a few, lose a few.