[lcdproc] Java LCD Matrix display Simluator now Open Source

  • From: paul-anderson AT paul-anderson.com (Paul Anderson)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Java LCD Matrix display Simluator now Open Source
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:29:40 -0000

Hi,
A while ago I asked if I could post a ad for my newly developed Java bean
that simulated character based LCD matrix displays. Understandably as it was
a commercial offering the request was declined. Today I decided to open
source my efforts and I thought that you might like to know about it. It
could form the basis of a web display for LCDProc and I'd be keen to help
anyone who'd like to attempt this. Let me know if you think this could be of
value to the LCDProc community, you can find the code at www.paul-anderson.com

Paul Anderson
Hi,
    A while ago I asked if I could post a ad for my newly developed Java bean that simulated character based LCD matrix displays. Understandably as it was a commercial offering the request was declined. Today I decided to open source my efforts and I thought that you might like to know about it. It could form the basis of a web display for LCDProc and I'd be keen to help anyone who'd like to attempt this. Let me know if you think this could be of value to the LCDProc community, you can find the code at www.paul-anderson.com

Paul Anderson