[lcdproc] HD44780 speed??

  • From: kamminga AT telekabel.nl (Age Kamminga)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780 speed??
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:05:27 +0100

Hello,

about 1.5 years ago i did some development with a guy with different
sizes display's with the HD44780 controller, at the end we also figured
out some very fast timings which improved the update speed enormous.
Only due a hd crash i lost all development data and his mail adres and
for some strage reason i wasn't anylonger a member of this list, so i
rejoined and ik never heard a word of this guy so far...
well, if this guy is still on the list i would like him to ask him to
contact me again for any other development maybe...

in either case, does someone has a faster port of LCDproc for the
HD44780 display, it just sucks in pre9

Thanks in advance!

Age Kamminga