[lcdproc] Backlight

  • From: MichelJ.Vos (MichelJ.Vos)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Backlight
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:51:03 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking for a program for dos or windows that turns off the backlight of
a Matrix Orbital display and then exits . Sometimes I just need windows to
use some programs and then I'm not using the display. I'm now using the
program from MO to turn the backlight off, but a small program for this would
be much easier.

Greetz,
--
Michel J. Vos <
irridium AT planet.nl

Mandrake GNU/Linux 7.2, kernel 2.2.17-21mdk
6:42pm up 1 min, 1 user, load average: 1.08, 0.40, 0.14