[lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale

  • From: sungjin AT sungjin.co.kr (Sungjin)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:06:50 +0900

Dear : Purchasing Dept.

Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year

We are dealer and wholesaler of electronic parts and components in Korea
and a member of IC Sources and Net Components in U.S.A.

We buy and sell kinds of electronic parts and components and always deal with
40-70 percent of market price.

Please visit our homepage which is a lot stock in.

Here is in our stock, Please let us know If you are interested in

ITEM Q'TY TYPE D/C
SED1520DOA 25,375pcs Bare Chip +98
SED1235DOC 10,006pcs Bare Chip +98
KS0066F04PCC 65,000pcs Bare Chip +97
SED1560TOB 6,985pcs TAB +98
KS0066F05Q 5,240pcs QFP +97
KS0066F06Q 26,172pcs QFP +97
KS0106Q 11,880pcs QFP +96
KS0105Q 12,949pcs QFP +97
KB0280B 11,880pcs QFP +98
SM8J03 5,940pcs QFP +98

Partial Shippment Allowed
Payment : T/T in Advance.
Shipping : Same day after received your T/T

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Sungjin Electronics Corp.
Tae Won Baek ( president)
Homepage : www.sungjin.co.kr