[lcdproc] hd44780 problem

  • From: hw.geitz AT zap.a2000.nl (Athlon)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] hd44780 problem
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:15:25 +0100

Hallo,

Her at the moment I use a 40x4 display to spice up my Cajun mp3 player.
But teh software to control my display was disigned for use with a 20x4
display.The display witch has two hd44780 controllers, How can I use the
both of them to ackt as a normal display, with a size of 40x4?????
insted of one time 40x2????

Thanks in advance...

Hans-Willem