[lcdproc] LCDd / LCDproc on a MatrixOrbital VFD???

  • From: freedomfighter2015 AT home.com (FreedomFighter2015)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDd / LCDproc on a MatrixOrbital VFD???
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:04:30 -0600

Hey all,
Has anyone tried using a Matrix Orbital 20x4 VFD with LCDd /
LCDproc?
If so, how did it work?
if !work, what was wrong and how did you fix it?

The reason I am asking is that, I have a Matrix Orbital VK204-25V VFD.
When I launch LCDd it displays an intro screen with the status of the server,
etc.
However the screen starts flickering badly, and flickers funny (foreign char)
on the bottom of the screen.
I think this is a problem with the configuration of LCDd, because it does
work (sort of), as I mentioned above.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Genesis