[lcdproc] LCDproc client on Solaris

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc client on Solaris
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:04:44 -0700

* Chris Debenham - eSun Systems Engineer
(chris.debenham AT aus.sun.com)'s
mailer blew these chunks:
> Ok, good news (for those of you who use Solaris anyway), I have ported 90%
> of the lcdproc client to Solaris.
> Working: Cpu,Graph,Time,Memory,Xload,Disk,Uptime
> Not working: proc_Sizes,Battery,CPU_SMP
>
> I think I can get proc_Sizes and CPU_SMP working, but not sure about
> battery.
> Anyway, it is now good enough for general usage.
> I've attached a tar of my modified version of the directory clients/lcdproc
> Please test and let me know if it works for you.

Awesome! I'll test this stuff first thing Monday morning when I get back
to the office. Chris, have you got CVS access yet? If not, I need to
hook 'ya up :) For this one though I'll get it tested and committed to
CVS. Great work, and many thanks for your efforts!

--
William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A

First Rule of History:
History doesn't repeat itself -- historians merely repeat each other.