[lcdproc] libgtop in LCDproc

  • From: chris.debenham AT aus.sun.com (Chris Debenham - eSun Systems Engineer)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] libgtop in LCDproc
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:28:52 +1100

I have attached a tar of the clients/lcdproc dir in it's modified form. The
differences are in a few of the files including the Makefiles
I have just started to get the CPU stuff working and hope to have it ready
soon (probably not today though as I have meetings all afternoon today :-( )

Chris

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 04:05:05PM -0700, William W. Ferrell wrote in a
legally binding way:
> * Chris Debenham - eSun Systems Engineer
> (chris.debenham AT aus.sun.com)'s
> mailer blew these chunks:
> > I too have been working a bit on this (actually I only started a day ago,
> > too lazy before then:-) ) and so far have the memory/swap, disk, and
> > uname working. I'm in the process of getting uname and load working, but
> > so far the needed calls have eluded me, from what I figure it is part of
> > kstat.
> > I'll email the list once I get further.
> > If you want what I've done so far, drop me an email and i'll send you the
> > files
>
> Yes, I'd love to see what you've gotten so far!
>
> The most recent beta release of libgtop actually *does* support Solaris,
> so peeking into it to see how *they're* doing it might be immensely
> helpful.
>
> I'll be attending a BoF (Birds of a Feather) meeting tonight with the
> Sun BigAdmin (a great website with a tragic name ;) folks and some
> others; perhaps some folks here have gathered these stats out of the
> kernel and have some clues for me... We'll see.
>
> --
> William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
> 950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564
>
> Public key available:
> gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A
>
> Safety Third.

,-_|\ Systems Engineer - eSun E-mail :
chris.debenham AT Aus.sun.com
/ \ Sun Microsystems Australia Pty Ltd. Direct : +61 (2) 9844 5188
\_,-\_* 828 Pacific Highway Phone : +61 (2) 9844 5000
v Gordon, N.S.W. 2072 Fax : +61 (2) 9844 5189
Mobile : +61 (40) 9844 514