[lcdproc] Problems with my MtxOrb display

  • From: michael keller <mr.rude AT gmx.net> (michael keller)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Problems with my MtxOrb display
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:55:51 +0000

hi!

i've istalled the lcdproc software package and started the LCDd like
this: ' LCDd -d MtxOrb "--device /dev/lcd --contrast 170" '
then my display shows something. but it's not as clear as i thought it
would be. there are some chars on the last line in the left corner,
that are blinking all the time. the rest of the chars is also
blinking, but not so much. the heartbeat icon on the upper right
corner isn't there, too. i've a matrix orbital 4x20 display with
keypad connector. what should i do to solve this problem???

thanks

michael keller