[lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale

  • From: sungjin AT sungjin.co.kr (Tae Won Baek)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:58:47 +0900

Dear : Sirs
Hi..
We are dealer and wholeslaer of electronic parts and components in Korea
and a member of IC
sources and Net Components in U.S.A.

We buy and sell kinds of electronic parts and components and we always
deal
with 40-60 percent of market price.

Here is our offer in own stock If you are interested please send us your
quantity
and reasonable price

SED1520DOA 35,875pcs Bare Chip +98
SED1235DOC 10,006pcs Bare Chip +98
KS0066F04PCC 65,000pcs Bare Chip +97
SED1560TOB 6,985pcs TAB +98
KS0066F05Q 5,940pcs QFP +97
KS0066F06Q 26,172pcs QFP +97
KS0106Q 11,880pcs QFP +96
KS0105Q 13,449pcs QFP +97
KB0280B 11,880pcs QFP +98
SM8J03 5,940pcs QFP +98

Partial shipment allowed.
Payment: T/T in Advance.
Shiping : At once ( my stock)

Fax your PO with your UPS or FEDEX acc. number as much as need.
Thanks & Best Regards.

Sungjin Electronics Corp.
Tae Won Baek
Homepage : www.sungjin.co.kr