[lcdproc] menus

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] menus
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:27:19 +0100

> What it does is whenever you press a button, it sends a code to
> either LCDd or the current client.
>
> It's pretty simple right now. It just sends letters "A"
> through "Z", and A-D are taken by LCDd. It lets you go to the
> previous / next screen, and navigate menus.

Yes, question about those menus.

Many keypads (including mine) have only a limited number of keys. In
principle a menu should be completely navigatable with 4 keys, and it
works perfectly with my display. What's the plan for the menus... Are
all the other functions also reacheable with only 4 keys ? I saw there
is a (mainly unused) "Screens" menuitem in the LCDproc menu, is this
meant for this purpose ?

Joris

--
Joris Robijn