[lcdproc] LCDproc and Joystick Driver?

  • From: Scott Scriven <toykeeper AT cheerful.com> (Scott Scriven)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc and Joystick Driver?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:48:26 -0700

* Ryan Bradford Neily
<rbn AT gsu.cs.GaSoU.EDU>
wrote:

> Will the Joystick driver so anything for me when I use lcdproc client with
> LCDd server? I have looked through the source code, and I dont fully
> understand what the joystick driver does forme.
>
> Can someone explain?

What it does is whenever you press a button, it sends a code to
either LCDd or the current client.

It's pretty simple right now. It just sends letters "A"
through "Z", and A-D are taken by LCDd. It lets you go to the
previous / next screen, and navigate menus.

_ _ _ _ ___ ___ ------"I don't get even; I get odder."------
( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) | Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ) |
mailto:toykeeper AT cheerful.com

/ \ / / //_ //_ | irc:slashnet.org/#LCDproc |