[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:01:07 -0700

* Matt
(madmatt AT bits.bris.ac.uk)'s
mailer blew these chunks:
> William W. Ferrell mentioned the following:
>
> | I think we're waiting on me (*sigh* again) to come up with a decent
> | start for a protocol before *anything* happens with v0.5.
>
> Holy cow! He lives! :)

Hehehehe. Don't let that rumor get out though :)

> I've been a bit slack lately as well, I can quite rightly blame my
> workload at Uni tho'... I've still got some prototype code kicking about,
> but it hasn't been touched for ages. My virtual GDK LCD screen is almost
> finished as well, but needs finishing off...

I've not been very productive either lately ... got promoted at work,
but of course that means more work. :) The other contributing factor is
that I don't ride the bus to work anymore -- that used to be 2 hours a
day of guaranteed "dammit, I'm frickin' bored, oh look here's LCDproc on
my notebook to hack away at!"

Of course now that winter's here and it's *freezing* outside (I live in
Colorado), there's lots more free time on the weekends, so hopefully
I'll be ramping up again.

--
William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A

He hadn't a single redeeming vice.
-- Oscar Wilde