[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: madmatt AT bits.bris.ac.uk (Matt)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:20:41 +0000 (GMT)

William W. Ferrell mentioned the following:

| I think we're waiting on me (*sigh* again) to come up with a decent
| start for a protocol before *anything* happens with v0.5.

Holy cow! He lives! :)

I've been a bit slack lately as well, I can quite rightly blame my
workload at Uni tho'... I've still got some prototype code kicking about,
but it hasn't been touched for ages. My virtual GDK LCD screen is almost
finished as well, but needs finishing off...

Matt