[lcdproc] What MP3 jukeboxes do you use with LCDproc?

  • From: carsten.block AT cordl.de (Carsten)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] What MP3 jukeboxes do you use with LCDproc?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:44:05 +0000

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000, Chris Moffitt wrote:
> Anyway, is there any other project out there that I'm missing? I could
> work on my own-home brew solution, but I hate to re-invent the wheel.

You can check these pages=20
http://www.jarcom.com/inmotion/
and
http://ximp.iscool.net/ (Very slow)

I also knew MP-3-O-PHONO. They use a Matrix Orbital display and a
own LCD-Driver.
http://www.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~sivann/rxcontrol/

A lot of mp3 project links are at:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/bchafy/mp3.html#Players
I didn't check them all. Maybe you can use it for your project.

Best regards
Carsten

--=20
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public=20
License.