[lcdproc] What MP3 jukeboxes do you use with LCDproc?

  • From: greg AT performancemagic.com (Greg Cockburn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] What MP3 jukeboxes do you use with LCDproc?
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 18:06:51 +1300

Chris,

I am using it successfully with irmp3! works like a charm!
And as you realise I too am using the latest CVS code with a 4x40
(2*2*40 HD44780s)

Also maybe you want an IR remote?
check out: http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~columbus/lirc/

Are you using a keypad? If so how/what? I am still unsure as to whether
I want a keypad or not yet....... just a thought.

seeya,
Greg.