[lcdproc] two winamp wirings (was HD44780)

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] two winamp wirings (was HD44780)
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:12:30 +0100

> I have a pdf file of the winamp wiring connections online:
> http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/Packages/LCDProc/images/winamplcd.pdf

Here it is, this wiring is what I meant. It is not the winamp wiring
from the winamp-plugin, because that one also has R/W connected. Is
this wiring still winamp compatible ?

Compliments for the drawing !

I have my (updated) driver-stuff online at
http://www.robijn.net/lcdproc/
Including pictures :)

Joris

--