[lcdproc] two winamp wirings

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] two winamp wirings
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:08:08 +0100

Helo all,

I've been looking at some (read: many) different wirings, and of course
stumbled accros the winamp wiring. I noticed however that there are
winamp-wirings _with_ and _without_ the R/W line connected. LCDd can do
without R/W with the corresponding code, but can any of you tell me if
this line is necesary for the winamp plugin to work ?

Not that I want to run winamp on my server (until recently I didn't
know and LCD-plugin existed) but because I think compatibility and
uniformity is important. I'm changing the wirings for my display right
now to be more compatible with winamp :)

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>