[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: greg AT performancemagic.com (Greg Cockburn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:48:02 +1300

Hi all,

Ben, I have put that "hack" in lcd_sem.c and this made it compile first
time.
Thanks for your help. :-) !!!

I have changed my H/W for the "winamp" style 8 bit mode.

All works perfectly!

I will post my diagram for wiring on my site soon.
If someone already has this I won't! I am using an Optrex DMC 40457N. I
don't think anyone has a diagram for this. If I am wrong let me know.

I'll keep all posted on further findings, problems.

Greg.