[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: andrew.mcmeikan AT mitswa.com.au (McMeikan, Andrew)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:25:17 +0800

I have been tied up lately and seem to have missed some lively discussions
;) It looks to have settled down now, but I thought I would just
propagate some info. Please note that my website is best to be accessed
via http://www.opendesign.cx the xoom account has been on and off and is
now abandoned. (they kept thinking that an mp3 player is the same as
having pirated mp3's)