[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: matt AT mail.rcinfo.net (mberglund)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:22:02 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Joris Robijn wrote:

> > On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, TSE,BENJAMIN (A-Australia,ex1) wrote:
> >
> suggest the first priority is to see what the advantages are of various
> wirings. A FAQ or something would be very nice.
Agreed. I unfortunately have just jumped into this, so my only
understanding is how the 4-bit version works. With some 8-bit schematics I
might be able to do something.

> I've made some extensions to the Winamp style wiring, namely 4 keys and
> backlighting. I'll have my (updated) wiring online in a couple of day.
Great. When there up, please post the link here.

Thanks,
Matt

Unix is best described as an old, sturdy tree.
It is well structured, always growing, and has passed the test of time.