[lcdproc] Compiling latest CVS source

  • From: chris AT moffitts.net (Chris Moffitt)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Compiling latest CVS source
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:07:09 -0800 (PST)

I have replied to Ben off-list and gave him some more info about my
setup. My C skills are pretty weak, but I'm more than willing to try
and get this thing fixed. I'd even be willing to write up a FAQ of
some sort on compiling the HD44780 driver/current CVS release.

I will be sure to reply back to the list once this thing gets fixed.

-Chris

--- Greg Cockburn
<greg AT performancemagic.com>