[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: greg AT performancemagic.com (Greg Cockburn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:31:29 +1300

Yes,

As I now have the latest from CVS I will play with that!

Is there any reason why more info is not on the site?
http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/

It seems to be a little lacking?? Or are we waiting for a stable
version V0.5 of LCDd with drivers? until the site is updated?

Not trying to sound rude or anything I know you all probably do this in
your spare time as I do and spend about as much time updating the site
as I do mine, but I'm sure there's many of us willing to lend a hand.

Anyway enough talk, lets have a play with the CVS code.........

--
Greg Cockburn
Performance Magic

http://www.performancemagic.com/

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings....
They did it by killing all those who opposed them.

All prices quoted are GST exclusive. Qoutes hava a life of one month,
after which time Performance Magic reserves the right to make changes if

necessary.