[lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale

  • From: sungjin AT sungjin.co.kr (Tae Won Baek)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCD Driver & Controller IC for sale
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:10:00 +0900

Dear : Sirs
Hi..
We are dealer and wholeslaer of electronic parts and components in Korea
and
a member of IC
sources and Net Components in U.S.A.

We buy and sell kinds of electronic parts and components and we always deal
with 40-60 percent of market price.

We have own stock
SED1520DOA 41,825pcs D/C 98'
SED1235DOC 10,006pcs D/C 98'
SED1560TOB 6,985pcs D/C 98'
and some stock in my dealing Company as follows and Please let us know
after
check the part Number
Toshiba : T6B63, T6B61A, T6A90
Seiko Epson : SED1560TOB, SED1235DOC, SED1233TOA,
SED1590TOB SED1568DOB.
Hitachi : HD66410TAO, HD66717AO3TAO,
HD66712SA02, HD66206TE,.
TI : TMC57330DDTQ
NEC : 16435A,
Philips : PCF2116CU/2/F
Sharp : LH155022.
Samsung : KS0071BP-02CC, KS0070BP-10CC, S0074P- 00CC,
KS0071BTB-00,
KS0072UM-02CC, KS0070BP,
JRC : NJU6575ACH.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance

Thanks & Best Regards