[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: greg AT performancemagic.com (Greg Cockburn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:21:21 +1300

Hey Joris,

would it be possible to get your source for the HD44780 driver module
you have re-written? I am particularly interested in changing to 8 bit
mode aswell and the only changed updated characters bit.

I am new to the parrellel port and have net yet had a go at toggling the
strobe and other 'control' lines.

Thanks

--
Greg Cockburn
Performance Magic

http://www.performancemagic.com/

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings....
They did it by killing all those who opposed them.

All prices quoted are GST exclusive. Qoutes hava a life of one month,
after which time Performance Magic reserves the right to make changes if

necessary.