[lcdproc] HD44780

  • From: chris AT moffitts.net (Chris Moffitt)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] HD44780
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:28:34 -0800 (PST)

If you do get the code from Sourceforge and are able to compile the
HD44780 drivers, I'd like to know about it. I had problems when I
tried to compile with the HD44780 drivers enabled. It could be
something I'm doing, but I'm kind of at a loss.

Also, there is a LCDd binary out there at -
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hardware/6677/hd44780/modular-driver.html

I donwloaded the binary and got it working with my HD44780 display.
About the only problem is that the "heartbeat" doesn't seem to display.

Good luck

--- Charles Steinkuehler
<cstein AT newtek.com>