[lcdproc] SGML semi-expert sought

  • From: nu-moe AT online.no (nu-moe AT online.no)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] SGML semi-expert sought
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:16:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello William

Concerning admon-graphics in warnings, notes etc, I use:

jade -V nochunks -V %admon-graphics% \
-V \%admon-graphics-path\%=../../images \
-d html-admon.dsl -t sgml <file.sgml >file.html

The stylesheet for HTML (html-admon.dsl) looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY docbook.dsl SYSTEM "/usr/share/sgml/docbkdsl/html/docbook.dsl" CDATA
DS

]>

(define %admon-graphics-path%
;; REFENTRY admon-graphics-path
;; PURP Path to admonition graphics
;; DESC
;; Sets the path, probably relative to the directory where the HTML
;; files are created, to the admonition graphics.
;; /DESC
;; AUTHOR N/A
;; /REFENTRY
"http:/yourpath/images/")

<external-specification id="docbook" document="docbook.dsl">

Assuming the admon images is in http:/yourpath/images/ for HTML output.

Example HTML output at:
http://fag.grm.hia.no/dat2610/oppgaver/lab1.1/laboppgave1.html

Best regards,