[lcdproc] Newbie questions

  • From: andrew.mcmeikan AT mitswa.com.au (McMeikan, Andrew)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Newbie questions
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:37:19 +0800

I will have a bit of a go at helping you with the speed,

your computer should be heaps fast enough. Is the update fast using text
output on your console?

can you provide some details of how it is connected and where you downloaded
from and any changes or configuration you may have made.

cya, Andrew...

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other
use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from your system. Utility Services Corporation (USC) is not
responsible for any changes made to the material other than those made
by USC or for the effect of the changes on the material’s meaning.