[lcdproc] SGML semi-expert sought

  • From: markk AT cgipc.com (Mark Komarinski)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] SGML semi-expert sought
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:40:02 -0400

Check out the LDP Author Guide. It might give you a hand.

If you want, send the DocBook to me and I'll check it against
the LDP DSSSL and see how it looks.
The callouts are because the callout images aren't being copied
correctly. They have to be copied by hand into a callouts/
diurectory IIRC. I'll check on my machine at work tomorrow.

-Mark
LAG Author