[lcdproc] ANSWER: Where is the X Matrix Orbital emulator.

  • From: dglaude AT netbrain.be (David Glaude)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] ANSWER: Where is the X Matrix Orbital emulator.
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:15:30 +0200

Don't forget those GPO(?) General Purpose Output that you have on the Matrix
Orbital.
If you find a place to graphicaly show virtual LED,
then we could test GPO without having to actualy distroy LED
(I am very good at doing this and very bad at soldering job).

Now why emulate a Matrix Orbital rather than a Cristal(?) LCD?

David GLAUDE