[lcdproc] Serial over TCP (when your LCD is connected elsewhere).

  • From: dglaude AT netbrain.be (David Glaude)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Serial over TCP (when your LCD is connected elsewhere).
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 23:48:56 +0200

Just to respond to myself,

> * TCP connection to an access server where the serial LCD is connected
>(like the AUX of a cisco or an access server)

and for those of us that don't have a cisco router or access server handy.
There are a lot of other alternative to transport serial communication,
over a TCP connection.

Here is one solution for unix:
http://www.gumbley.demon.co.uk/net2tty.html

If I search a little bit more, I remember a windows similar program.

David GLAUDE

PS: This could help developpement and testing.