[lcdproc] PIC-N-LCD

  • From: erd AT iname.com (Ethan Dicks)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] PIC-N-LCD
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chet
<xchet AT www.xoommail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As lcdproc has changed from a daemon to a client server application, does
> it still has support for the PIC-N-LCD and similar stuff? I tried to find
> on the web but couldn't find anything in the hardware page.
>
> I know that it supported pic-n-lcd before but since long I'm out of touch
> with lcdproc.

I'm the guy that added PIC-n-LCD support to LCDproc. As soon as things
settle down and get coding, I'll be there for it as long as the codebase
sticks with C. I'm still using variants of 0.4x at home and work, so I
never added any PIC-n-LCD (or Futaba VFD serial) support to 0.5.

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address:
erd AT iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.