[lcdproc] PIC-N-LCD

  • From: xchet AT www.xoommail.com (Chet)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] PIC-N-LCD
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:35:26 -0700

Hi,

As lcdproc has changed from a daemon to a client server application, does
it still has support for the PIC-N-LCD and similar stuff? I tried to find
on the web but couldn't find anything in the hardware page.

I know that it supported pic-n-lcd before but since long I'm out of touch
with lcdproc.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chet

Birthday? Anniversary? Send FREE animated greeting
cards for any occasion at http://greetings.xoom.com