[lcdproc] Config parser

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Config parser
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:04:18 -0600

* Matthew J Dainty
(madmatt AT bits.bris.ac.uk)'s
mailer blew these chunks:
> I'm not sure if we've already brough this up at all, but we could perhaps
> use the trusty lex (& yacc?), do handle the config file.
>
> I've got access to the O'Reilly book on the subject so it might be a
> possibility?

Lex & yacc do this? Neat! Elaborate a little?

BTW your e-mail address at sourceforge doesn't work, or something's
otherwise broken. I got you added to lcdproc's project though (was just
e-mailing you to tell you ;)

--
William W. Ferrell, System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A

The aim of science is to seek the simplest explanations of complex
facts. Seek simplicity and distrust it.
-- Whitehead.