[LCDproc] Intro and current status Q?

  • From: madmatt AT bits.bris.ac.uk (Matt)
  • Subject: [LCDproc] Intro and current status Q?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:46:23 +0100 (BST)

Nathan Yawn wrote:

| I thought I saw a CVS mentioned in the web pages, but I couldn't find
| an address (sourceforge, perhaps?) Does the public have read access to
| the CVS? (Heck, is there even any v0.5 code yet?)

As far as I know, there isn't any 0.5 code yet, unless William has been
quietly hacking away :)

I've got some spare time now, so I might try and get some sort of rough
prototype working for the driver loading code...

| Sorry to seem pushy, but I need to show some progress to the higher up
| (plus I'm kinda excited to see this gizmo work!). Thanks for any
| updates you can point me to...

At the moment, I'd recommend to try and hack something for the 0.4 series.
The 0.5 code will take a while to stabilise and things are likely to
change constantly as it develops.

Matt