[LCDproc] Intro and current status Q?

  • From: natey AT hcis.net (Nathan Yawn)
  • Subject: [LCDproc] Intro and current status Q?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 22:56:07 -0500

Hello all...

I'm working to support a new piece of LCD hardware that my company has
designed under LCDproc (I'd tell you all about it, but I'm not in
marketing, ask if you're interested). I saw the recent announcement on
the web pages that development on the v0.4 series is/will be put on hold
in favor of version 0.5, apparently a complete rewrite. I was wondering
what I could read to get up to speed on the current
plans/status/roadmap/etc for this version? Version 0.4-pre9 has proven
difficult to work with, and of course the boss wants the drivers done
yesterday.

I thought I saw a CVS mentioned in the web pages, but I couldn't find
an address (sourceforge, perhaps?) Does the public have read access to
the CVS? (Heck, is there even any v0.5 code yet?)

Sorry to seem pushy, but I need to show some progress to the higher up
(plus I'm kinda excited to see this gizmo work!). Thanks for any
updates you can point me to...

Nate Yawn
natey AT hcis.net