[lcdproc] LCDProc on PS2 / USB ?

  • From: chris AT cian.net (Chris R.)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDProc on PS2 / USB ?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 16:31:34 +0800

As there are so many 'adaptors' for PS2 to serial ports (for mice) I figured
that
the wiring is pretty similar, its just the arrangement that is different. So,
if
you take a bare-bones LCD and make a direct connection from it to the PS2 port
pins on the motherboard, then it should work just as though it were a serial
port
(?)

Cheers,
Chris R.