[lcdproc] Flicker problem with LCDd

  • From: dglaude AT netbrain.be (David Glaude)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Flicker problem with LCDd
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:29:52 +0200

Hello,
Maybe I should get more involved in developpement again...
But it seems to me that this flicking BigNum problem is already and old
stuff.
And the solution was already given on the mailing list.
I might be wrong because my memory fail frequently. ;-)

But why those change are not introduce and a v0.4-pre10 created.
I am quite sure a lot of patch, not applyed, do exist.
I am thinking about I2C for MatrixOrbital, LIRC 2nd incarnation, IRMAN
native support(?), ...

David GLAUDE