[lcdproc] Flicker problem with LCDd

  • From: james AT hydromanagement.com (James Van't Slot)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Flicker problem with LCDd
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:30:54 -0700

I just installed LCDproc and when I fire up the server (v0.4-pre9) I get
a terrible flicker problem with the text.
I went and installed the stable version (v 0.3.5) and run lcdctl and no
flicker.
I checked back through the list archives and found some messages
relating to flicker back in version 0.3.3 or so, but I don't know how to
apply the same fix to the new client/server format.
Any Ideas?
I'm running a Matrix Orbital LK204-25 with all of the default jumper
settings.

Thanks,
James Van't Slot