[lcdproc] I2C bus (was XML...)

  • From: dglaude AT netbrain.be (David Glaude)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] I2C bus (was XML...)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:13:26 +0200

For the WinTV card,
try to identify one of the I2C eprom,
find the schematics of those eprom and you will find the 4 conector.

On my WinTV the I2C bus goes from eprom to tunner to a connector
where you put the IR receaver (and sVideo?).

So one solution is to hack the IR receaver.
Another solution, because the need to load those eprom,
is to find the four contact and attach jumper metal pin to get contact.

David GLAUDE