[lcdproc] lcdproc work with win200?

  • From: porter AT 2morrow.com (Todd Porter)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdproc work with win200?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:14:35 -0400

> Will the windows port of Lcdproc work in win2000?

I havn't really tested it but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The only
thing that may have changed is the performance counters or their names. The
main driver should work just fine.

> I would like to get my crystalfontz display to show readings from MBM, cpu

I looked at MBM but I couldn't get it to work on my machine Micron PIII/500.
I guess I didn't have the chipset for it or something. In any case, since I
couldn't get it working - I never made a driver for it.

If you add any features, be sure to send them on to me so I can merge them
into the base code!

Todd Porter