[lcdproc] LCDproc++

  • From: erd AT iname.com (Ethan Dicks)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc++
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:33:36 -0800 (PST)

--- William Ferrell
<willfe AT yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Actually, I've been tossing around the idea of making LCDproc use libgtop.
> It seems to be available for *BSD, Linux, Digital Unix, and soon, Solaris
> (I work in a mostly-Solaris shop now, so that's convenient :).

Embedded stuff or no, I'd be in favor of a libgtop implementation of LCDproc.
I tried a Solaris port last year and got the easy 30% done. I gave up in
the middle as soon as I learned about libgtop (then I changed jobs and haven't
done _anything_ with LCDproc for weeks, but that's another story).

Yes! I would love to see libgtop support.

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address:
erd AT iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.