[lcdproc] LCDproc++

  • From: linux AT chello.at (Harald Klein)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc++
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:28:46 +0000

Rod Taylor wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> > Mindaugas Idzelis wrote:
> > > My name is Min Idzelis, and I'm designing LCDproc++, which could very
> > > well be the successor of LCDproc. It is going to be completely
> > > rewritten in
> > > C++ and feature flexibility and portability. I am looking for
> > > suggestion,
> > > volounteers, stimulating discussion, etc. Currently, I am debating using
> > > CORBA as the protocol middleware. What does everyone think about this? I
> > > have design documents, and UML made up, and it will be posted on the
> > > sourceforge web soon. Let me know what you all think.
> >
> > I think lcdproc is becoming very well.
> > What we really need would be some more clients and lcd aware programs.
> > Also the menu stuff would be great.
>
> How about a version of LCDProc (the actual proc part) that is portable :)

yep :)

I have access to a digital unix on alpha, maybe ill find the time.
interests?
It compiles fine on linux alpha and imho bsd (from what ive heard)

Harald

> --
> Rod Taylor (Zort can do it.)
>
> Microsoft: Wo möchten Sie heute gehen?
> Linux: Wo möchten Sie morgen gehen?
> BSD: Sind Sie die kommenden Halteseile, oder was?
> --

-- Henry Spencer
pub 1024D/A877CBC6 1999-12-28 Harald Klein _linux@chello.at_
sub 4096g/1577CF5F fp = EE17 F2F0 7986 FDC6 F147 B826 3FA1 452A A877
CBC6