[lcdproc] LCDproc++

  • From: aostark AT ezwebtech.com (D. Stark - EZW)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc++
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:07:58 -0600

Yeah, I don't think LCDProc needs a rewrite as much as it needs continued
development to increase its robustness. The new client / server structure is
a good example of a step in the right direction.

A better product could be made without a fracture in the design model (C vs
C++). But this is GPL country, so I guess Min is free to develop as he
chooses, yes?

Derek Stark
EZ Web-Tech

-=<aostark AT ezwebtech.com>=-
Administering linux makes every day a little bit like Christmas.
No PGP. Nothing I do is that important. This was an ASCII sig.