[lcdproc] LCDproc++

  • From: linux AT chello.at (Harald Klein)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc++
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:35:46 +0000

Mindaugas Idzelis wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> My name is Min Idzelis, and I'm designing LCDproc++, which could very
> well be the successor of LCDproc. It is going to be completely rewritten in
> C++ and feature flexibility and portability. I am looking for suggestion,
> volounteers, stimulating discussion, etc. Currently, I am debating using
> CORBA as the protocol middleware. What does everyone think about this? I
> have design documents, and UML made up, and it will be posted on the
> sourceforge web soon. Let me know what you all think.

I think lcdproc is becoming very well.
What we really need would be some more clients and lcd aware programs.
Also the menu stuff would be great.

Client wishlist:

spectrum analyzer
mixer
radio

Harald

> --min

-- Henry Spencer
pub 1024D/A877CBC6 1999-12-28 Harald Klein _linux@chello.at_
sub 4096g/1577CF5F fp = EE17 F2F0 7986 FDC6 F147 B826 3FA1 452A A877
CBC6