[lcdproc] LCDproc++

  • From: mai3116 AT rit.edu (Mindaugas Idzelis)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] LCDproc++
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:10:07 -0500

Hello everyone!

My name is Min Idzelis, and I'm designing LCDproc++, which could very
well be the successor of LCDproc. It is going to be completely rewritten in
C++ and feature flexibility and portability. I am looking for suggestion,
volounteers, stimulating discussion, etc. Currently, I am debating using
CORBA as the protocol middleware. What does everyone think about this? I
have design documents, and UML made up, and it will be posted on the
sourceforge web soon. Let me know what you all think.

--min