[lcdproc] crystal fontz on parallel

  • From: geeks AT iglou.com (sean a. newton)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] crystal fontz on parallel
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:36:23 -0500 (EST)

This is what Brent writes:

Sean:

Thank you for your interest in Crystalfontz displays.

You can drive up to eight of our Intelligent Serial displays through
their Low-Speed SPI port from one PC parallel port. The data through
put is up to the equivalent of 18000 kBaud.

I have a demo program and source that drives the LCD in this
manner. It is written in C under Borland. I do not think anyone has
ported this interface method to LCDproc.

End snip....

.. Guess I should have posted that earlier.

/me beats himself for not having serial ports.