[lcdproc] crystal fontz lcd on parallel

  • From: geeks AT iglou.com (sean a. newton)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] crystal fontz lcd on parallel
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:57:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I've been talking with Brent Crosby over at Crystal Fontz, and he's been
kind enough to let me know that the lcd they sall can be wired into the
parallel port and still retain it's high level features, I don't think
this is directly supported right now (am i correct?), but is this a
possibility in the future. He sent me the pin outs for how to wire the
thing up. I'd be happy to forward what the email from him to the list
and/or the person wishing to see it.

Thanks,

Sean Newton