[lcdproc] BSD

  • From: rod AT zort.on.ca (Rod Taylor)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] BSD
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:56:54 -0500

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> * Rod Taylor
> <rod AT zort.on.ca>
> wrote:
> > > If it would now make it into the official source, I'd be happy...
> >
> > If pre10 is released working under FreeBSD, I'd be more than
> > willing to make the port.
>
> Do you have CVS access? If not, you should get it. :)
>
> BSD support would be amazingly spiffy, if you can spend the
> time to make it work. Once you've got an account at
> sourceforge, tell Choadstre (er, "willfe" on sourceforge) what
> your account is so he can add you as a developer.

I'd be more than willing to test, but I don't have enough time to debunk the
stuff. I'd be more willing to give out an account on my box to a person who
wants to handle this :)

--
Rod Taylor

microsoft: where do you want to go today?
linux: where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD: are you guys coming, or what?